Morrisville Soccer Club - Fall 2020 Start
At long last, our fall rec season is beginning! Our first practice will be on Wednesday evening at 6 p.m. for the 3/4 grade boys, and 5/6 grade boys and girls. Due to scheduling conflicts, the 3/4 girls will be practicing on Tuesday and Thursday evenings at 6 p.m., with the first practice on Thursday, September 17.
This year, the 3/4 grade teams will practice on the field between the track and PA, just below the tennis courts. The 5/6 teams (boys and girls) will practice behind MES.
Coaching staff this year is:
3/4 girls: Maggie Cleary
3/4 boys: Jason Whipkey
5/6 girls: Pat Bliss
5/5 boys: Robert Baird
As always, please be sure your player is prepared with cleats, shin guards, water, and a ball. This season we will also be requiring that all athletes wear a face mask at all times. We will also be asking COVID screening questions of each player prior to each practice and game. Please review the questions below, and if your player cannot answer "no" to all of them, please stay home and join us in a week or two when you can:
1. In the past 24 hours, have you taken any medication for a FEVER?
2. In the past 2 weeks, have you been diagnosed or tested positive for COVID-19, or have you been in close contact with someone who has?
3. Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- New or worsening sore throat
- Fever (temp of 100.0F or greater
- Chills with or without body shakes
- Feeling feverish (unexplained sweating, dizziness, and weakness)
- New or worsening (unusual) headache
- Loss of taste or smell
- New or worsening muscle pain or body aches (unrelated to exercise or working out)
- New or worsening cough
- New or worsening shortness of breath
- Vomiting or diarrhea
- Large amounts of nasal discharge (runny nose) in the absence of an allergy diagnosis
We look forward to seeing you on the field!